Your intranet portal should be the dynamic hub of your company – enabling employees, surfacing key information, and energizing your workplace! Sadly, most intranet sites fail to accomplish even a fraction of this. Sound familiar?
Is your intranet portal still struggling after devoting years of your best IT resources to it?
Why traditional intranets fail
Despite decades of refinement, traditional intranets consistently fail to enable employees. They quickly become cluttered with stale content and become unusable. Users quickly spot outdated information and are unable to find what they need. Soon they stop going to the corporate intranet altogether.
Traditional intranet sites fail because they:
- Focus on content, rather than people.
- Lack ownership and accessible content management tools. Without effective curation, information quickly becomes cluttered and stale.
- Are missing easy ways to capture and communicate the real-time vibe of the organization.
- Must be constantly tweaked by in-house resources that lack usability expertise. This ongoing configuration leads to poor information architecture and difficult navigation.
- Are expensive due to ongoing IT support and in-house hardware.
How has Jostle fixed all this?
Jostle’s People Engagement® platform is designed from the ground up with a people-centric philosophy to engage people and employees and foster teamwork across your organization. It is what intranets always dreamed of…™
Jostle’s approach to a corporate intranet is different:
- A strong focus on people.
- Content curation responsibilities and tools are built in.
- Vibrant views and innovative tools that capture real-time organization happenings.
- Elegant usability is locked down, making information easy to find and discover.
- A turnkey cloud service with no install needed.
Discover today how Jostle’s People Engagement® platform can help you:
- Reveal hidden expertise and surface key information.
- Clarify who is doing what and recognize contributions.
- Share the latest company news & drive your culture.