What we are up to
At Jostle, we’re on a mission to create extraordinary workplaces. To help us achieve this, we’re hard at work building a people-centric intranet from our Jostleplex in Vancouver, Canada.
We help our customers create connected and vibrant organizations. Our platform works with all sorts of management structures, industry sectors, and different company sizes across the world.
- Product: Our People Engagement® platform is a new kind of intranet that creates connected and vibrant workplaces
- Team: Over 60 Jostlers work from the Jostleplex in Vancouver, Canada
- Customers: Hundreds and hundreds across the globe and in many sectors
- Product development: We deliver improvements to our cloud-based software most weeks
- Patents: US 8,631,021 and 8,706,723, plus several others in process
- Funding: We have raised over $7 M in equity funding to date
- Investors: Private individuals who understand how we help create extraordinary organizations
- History: Jostle was founded in 2009
- First customer: Arrived in 2010 and has renewed every year since
“Enable your people and the rest is simple.”
Chairman, Jostle Corporation
Don Bell was the cofounder of WestJet who created the powerful people-centric culture that allowed the company to quickly grow into Canada's most loved (and most profitable) airline. Don was an early Jostle investor and currently serves as our chairman.
Why we stand out
- Participation: Our typical customer achieves employee participation rates of over 85%. That's 5X industry norms. Even more impressive, we achieve this across a wide variety of sizes, industries, and management styles.
- Work relevant: Our people-centric design and focus on the five key needs of humans in the workplace delivers exactly what busy employees need. No clutter, no stale information, no social “noise”.
- Information targeting: We make it easy to restrict and target information to specific teams, people, and locations. Powerful and cannot be accomplished using other tools.
- Role clarity: Understanding who does what and how people cluster together to get work done (teams, org units, employee types, locations, etc.) is key for organizational clarity. Information should be work relevant and clutter free. It must be targeted and filtered by the people it matters to.
- Internal communications: Solves internal communication at all levels. Push out the latest news, celebrate a success, recognize a colleague, poll employees, jump into an informal chat, or participate in an ongoing strategic discussion.
- Turnkey: Simple to implement and easy to maintain. Cloud-based, with no IT required. Our proven onboarding process helps customers launch fast.
“…this is the best our Company has run in my entire 13 years here.”
CEO, Houlihan’s Restaurants, Inc.
“Our garbage internal email traffic has gone down at least 50%.”
IT Manager, Connect Wireless
“We got our mojo back. Thanks Jostle.”
Director of Change & Transformation, Cottsway Housing Association
- One customer accessed their Jostle intranet from 37 different countries last year.
- Our software is tested in 34 browser/operating system combinations.
- We are in our 7th Jostleplex.
- Last year, people used Jostle in 168 countries, and in all the US states.
- The Jostlers were born in over 20 different countries. Fewer than a third of our employees were born in Canada.
- Jostle customers include a cricket board, an evangelical church, and a chain of colostomy clinics.
- 88% of our customers come from outside of Canada.
- Our database servers process over 500,000 transactions per minute.
Download our logo, app icon, screenshots, and team photos.