What we are up to
Jostle has created a radically better employee intranet. Our platform helps organizations deliver the 5 essential things that create productive workplaces:
- The needs of the workplace
- Product: A radically better employee intranet
- Team: Over 40 of us work from the Jostleplex in Vancouver, Canada
- Customers: Hundreds and hundreds across the globe and in many sectors
- Product development: We deliver improvements to our cloud-based software most weeks
- Patents: US 8,631,021 and 8,706,723, plus several others in process
- Funding: We have raised over $7M in equity funding to date
- Investors: Private individuals who understand how we help create amazing companies
- History: Jostle was founded in 2009
- First customer: Arrived in 2010 and has renewed every year since
- Growth: We are doubling year over year
“Enable your people and the rest is simple.”Don Bell
Chairman, Jostle Corporation
Don Bell was the cofounder of WestJet who created the powerful people-centric culture that allowed the company to quickly grow into Canada's most loved (and most profitable) airline. Don was an early Jostle investor and currently serves as our chairman.
Why we stand out
- Participation: Our typical customer achieves employee participation rates of over 85%. That's 5X industry norms. Even more impressive, we achieve this across a wide variety of sizes, industries, and management styles.
- Work relevant: Our people-centric design and focus on the 5 essentials delivers exactly what busy employees need. No clutter, no stale information, no social “noise”.
- TEAMS® technology: Captures and visualizes all kinds of formal or informal workplace teams. TEAMS makes it easy to restrict and target information to specific teams and locations. Powerful and cannot be accomplished using other tools.
- Internal communications: Solves internal communication at all levels. Push out the latest news, celebrate a success, recognize a colleague, poll employees, jump into an informal chat, or participate in an ongoing strategic discussion.
- Turnkey: Simple to implement and easy to maintain. Cloud-based, with no IT required. Our proven onboarding process helps customers launch fast.
“…this is the best our Company has run in my entire 13 years here.”Bob Hartnett
CEO, Houlihan’s Restaurants, Inc.
“Our garbage internal email traffic has gone down at least 50%.”Graham Taylor
IT Manager, Connect Wireless
“We got our mojo back. Thanks Jostle.”Lisa Hughes
Director of Change & Transformation, Cottsway Housing Association
- One customer accessed their Jostle intranet from 24 different countries this year.
- Our software is tested in 42 browser/operating system combinations each week.
- We are in our 6th Jostleplex. It’s located in Vancouver’s Gastown district, the 4th most stylish neighbourhood in the world!
- In 2015, people used Jostle in 159 countries, and in all the US states.
- The Jostlers were born in 16 different countries. Fewer than ⅓ of our employees were born in Canada.
- Jostle customers include a cricket board, an evangelical church, and a chain of colostomy clinics.
- 5 “unicorns” use Jostle.
- Fewer than 10% of our new customers are from Canada.
- Our database servers process many 100,000s of transactions per minute.
Download our logo, app icon, screenshots, and team photos: Download Jostle Brand Assets.