What we’re up to
At Jostle, we’re on a mission to create extraordinary workplaces. To help us achieve this, we’re hard at work building a people-centric intranet from our Jostleplex in Vancouver, Canada.
We help our customers create connected and vibrant organizations. Our platform works with all sorts of management structures, industry sectors, and different company sizes across the world.
We want to be an extraordinary workplace too. That’s why we live and breathe the Jostle Declaration every day.
What we’re celebrating
- Ranked by users as a High Performer on G2 Crowd (G2 Crowd, 2018)
- #2 on fastest growing companies in BC list (Business in Vancouver, 2018)
- Constellation ShortList for top 10 Corporate Intranet Platforms (Constellation Research, 2018)
- #1 on fastest growing companies in BC list (Business in Vancouver, 2017)
- Three-time Ready to Rocket award winner (Rocketbuilders, 2015-2017)
- Great User Experience Award and Rising Star Award (Finances Online, 2017)
- Trend-Setting Product (KMWorld, 2016)
- Employee Experience and Engagement Award (Vancouver User Experience Awards, 2014)
- Product: Our People Engagement® platform is a new kind of intranet that creates connected and vibrant workplaces
- Team: Over 70 Jostlers work from the Jostleplex in Vancouver, Canada
- Customers: Over 500 across the globe and in many sectors
- Track record: Our customers achieve employee participation rates of over 85%—that’s over 5X industry norms
- Product development: We deliver improvements to our cloud-based software every two weeks
- Patents: US 8,631,021 and 8,706,723, plus several others in process
- Funding: We’ve raised over $7 M in equity funding to date
- Investors: Private individuals who understand how we help transform organizations
- History: Jostle was founded in 2009
- First customer: Arrived in 2010 and has renewed every year since
“Enable your people and the rest is simple.”
Chairman, Jostle Corporation
Don Bell was the cofounder of WestJet who created the powerful people-centric culture that allowed the company to quickly grow into Canada's most loved (and most profitable) airline. Don was an early Jostle investor and currently serves as our chairman.
Why we’re different
Our platform has a greater impact on organizations, and their employee participation levels, than any other intranet. See the 8 reasons why we’re different.
“…this is the best our Company has run in my entire 13 years here.”
CEO, Houlihan’s Restaurants, Inc.
“We got our mojo back. Thanks Jostle.”
Director of Change & Transformation, Cottsway Housing Association
- One customer accessed their Jostle intranet from 37 different countries last year
- Our software is tested in 34 browser/operating system combinations
- We’re in our 7th Jostleplex
- We had users sign in from 186 countries in 2017
- The Jostlers were born in over 20 different countries. Fewer than a third of our employees were born in Canada
- Jostle customers include a cricket board, an evangelical church, and a chain of colostomy clinics
- Over 85% of our customers come from outside of Canada
- Our database servers process over 500,000 transactions per minute
Download our logo, app icon, screenshots, and team photos.